March 7, 2010

Music-in-Writing...

Now, you may be wondering how I got the name for this blog "Music in Writing?" RIGHT??? Well, if you're not, there will be a song on you're way, don't worry... this post isn't about how I made a name for this blog...

It wasn't easy to think of a name for this blog... I mean it was easy but you have to check if its available, appropriate, and actually come up with a name!!! My blog is about music, songwriting, and writing... songwriting is a combination of music and writing... also Music as wrting... so for some apparent reason, I named this Music in Writing...

I know I must have bored you with two useless paragraphs... so now here comes the fun part... the song.

I watched THE LIGHTNING THIEF today and I thought of the chorus of a song... Its just about showing who you really are. I honestly don't know how those lyrics came in my head but they natrually came to me... so here we go...


Why does it have to be so hard?
To be who I want to be...
Why can't I just stay strong?
And let you see whats inside of me...
Nobody told me,
It was going to be that easy...
To describe...
To describe who I am inside...

No comments:

Post a Comment