May 15, 2010

If My Heart Is Wishing

For some odd reason, I always write parts of songs and never a whole song at once. I few days ago, I wrote this song and I was trying my hardest to complete it. Aparentally, that didn't work out but I managed to write half of the song.

So many dreams lie within,
And they're broken, suddenly with a crash.
So many promises kept and made,
And they're broken, never meant to last.

So many wishes written,
And they're ripped up, shreaded into pieces.
So many times my heart wonders,
How my life turned out like this.

All my dreams left alone,
My hear has no where to go,
My wishes that are inside of me,
They dont fly without belief.

And if my heart is wishing,
I hope the stars are listening.
I realize...
That when I keep on dreaming,
I will keep on wondering,
About my life...
Thats passing by.


That's about it. Critique is appreciate. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment