June 22, 2010

Talk. Just Plain Old Talk.

I realize that this is a blog, and I am not just going to fill this up with songs that might bore you to death. My songs just seem endless don't they? Well... I am here to talk. Yes. Just plain old talk.

Don't you just wonder when you listen to a song on the radio (or anywhere else) and you hear a song that relates to you? It's like the artist wrote that song specifically just for you. Creepy eh? I am just saying this because I always wonder about this...

Also, I love songs that make you think that they were totally written for you and they were meant for you. It makes me feel special. :)

Now, you may be thinking... "Why is she talking about all this mambo jumbo?" Well... I just didn't want to bore you with a lot of songs... although this is a blog about writing songs. Well, a blog is a blog. You can talk about pretty much anything and it doesn't matter what kind of blog it is. Besides, this is a music blog and I am talking about music... aren't I? Haha

Well, that's it for today... catch ya later!

No comments:

Post a Comment