September 16, 2011

Busy Bee



My life goes like this:

School.
Eat.
Homework.
Eat.
Sleep.

Every day.

And now here's something new!
Volleyball and Drama Club.

Oh my. AND I HAD NO TIME TO WRITE A SONG.

Life sure is depressing.

Actually, now.

You know what's fascinates me? The fact that I have more honor roll awards, medals and plaques than I do for Athletic things... and I do play a lot of sports.

Here's another half-song. Haha.


The anticipation is killing me,
Why don't you say yes or no.
You're watching every move I make,
I feel like I'll stop, stop or go slow.


Looking around I'm a nervous wreck,
I'm wondering what you're thinking right now.
What's going on in your mind about me.
I'm trying so hard to figure you out.

*chorus*

You got me walking in circles,
I don't know what to say to you.
I just want to make thing's right,
I just want to know the truth.
Oh the thought of it is making me crazy inside.
I'm hoping things are alright.




Yeah... something that just popped in my head.
Sorry, for the half songs!

No comments:

Post a Comment