January 1, 2012

December 32, 2011 :)

HAPPY NEW YEAR MY FELLOW READERS!!!

Hope you have a wonderful, happy, healthy and prosperous 2012.
Fooled you at the title, eh?
... Probably not.

2012! Oh my gosh! Wow, time flies by fast...

Okay, I'm not going to bore you with a song today. I have "Old Lang Syne" stuck in my head, also. Aha

Knowing me, I have to give everything a little touch of music. Today, I wore a necklace...
You like?
Festive, isn't it.
I'd say yes.

So, how was your new years? Make any resolutions? I'd love to hear.

Mine are: to be more healthy, to sing more, and to keep on doing well in school.

I might come up with more but as of right now I have those three.

Alrighty, nighty night. Hope 2012 brings your great memories and fun and less on the hardships and sadness.

xoxo, Mani.

(whoa, I've never really used "xoxo" before. I've always wanted a chance to say it! Hahaha)

No comments:

Post a Comment