July 15, 2012

I'd Stop

I'm getting worked up, tired,
I'm frustrated.
I can't keep my mind straight.
You haven't seen me in anguish.

Ignorance has blinded you.
You just walk away,
I'm losing the connection,
There's nothing left to say.

It's hard to keep trust when there
Was nothing to start with.
Years have come and gone,
But the hole never patched up.

*chorus*
I'd stop the whole world,
I'd stop those just like you.
I'd make you stop and watch,
Make you remember and regret.
I'd stop you from hurting me.
I'd stop myself from falling,
I'd make you search for me,
But I'll never be found.
Cause I am gone.

[Insert rest of the song here]

^ I'm in a little bit of a rush, and I haven't posted in quite a while (sorry!) so I decided to jot down a bunch of verses.
Why must choruses be so difficult to write? This chorus is still a work in progress... It's a bit rough, don'tcha think? :(

On a much sweeter note, (Haha. Note. Get it? Note! Haha. No? Okay. I'll keep my lame jokes to myself) I baked red velvet cupcakes a couple of days ago! Unfortunately, I didn't take any pics, but they were delicious.
Thanks Betty Crocker and her cake mixes. (I cheated. Used cake mix.) ;)

I'll be continuing my baking and musical endeavours...

Until next time. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment