July 23, 2010

I FOUND A NEW OBSESSION!!

Well, I never realized this until now but I can write songs with my iPod touch. (yes, I have one... just like almost everyone has one nowadays...) See, I use my notes app and when I don't have my notebook with me, (which is almost impossible... but I am saying, WORST-CASE-SCENARIO) I use it to type my song. It not like I don't use my notes app, it's just that I never used it for writing my lyrics. It's a new fad! Haha :)

I am deeply sorry if that paragraph bored you but I get extremely excited by the littlest things. Now, maybe I wont have to keep my notebook with me everywhere... but I still like writing songs the old fashioned way- PAPER AND PENCIL. (or pen, perhaps?)

Here is another little thing that I got overly excited about...
MY INFLATABLE ELECTRIC GUITAR!!! YAY!!!

My best friend saw this little package of plastic and opened it up and found that it was supposed to be a guitar... so I decided to blow it up and see what it looks like. It looks pretty awesome. (If I do say so myself... haha)

No comments:

Post a Comment