July 10, 2010

There are days where I sit and sit... and come up with nothing.

This is one of those days.

Although, I spent last night writing a song up until 1:30 AM.
I'm not yet finished and I didn't come up with a title. I got mostly the first two verses done. I got distracted because I was listening to some music on my iPod and I had these super awesome sparkly gel pens and I started to doodle with them!! :D I have this page (or two) devoted entirely of doodles. :)

Because... if I get stuck on a song, then I can start to doodle. It keeps me thinking. (Hey, did you know that it's good to doodle? Haha. I wrote an essay about it... quite interesting...)

So, here it is.

"I've been thinking all day,
What's in my life.
I want to move forward,
But I go back in time.

Back to the past,
I want to fix my mistakes.
I know it wont happen,
So I learn each day.

I keep thinking about whats going on.
I need to think about moving on."

This is what I got so far and I hope I can finish it because I have a feeling it might end up being one of my best songs. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment