August 5, 2010

My mind just keeps on coming up with crazy ideas...

I have a bunch of empty notebooks and I am trying to make use for them. I would write more songs, but here is the thing, I need to finish my current songbook. So, to make use for all the other notebooks I have, what should I do? Write a novel? Write more poetry? Doodle?
Now you're wondering, (or maybe not) why do I have so many empty notebooks in the first place? Well, I received them on my birthday, or some of them are just old, or I found some hidden in my room.

I decided on writing a novel. Why? Well, because every year for my new years resolution, I plan on writing a novel and editing and hoping that someday it will be published. And every year, I start writing and then I either forget about it or I just can't seem to think of a plot, ideas, ect...

GUESS WHAT?? I have now decided on trying (I said trying) to write a novel. I have come up with a plot, which I am working on expanding and turning in to... *drum roll please* A NOVEL!

 Eeek!! Wish me good luck and I'll write about the plot as soon as I am done expanding on it... and once I make sure I won't ditch the plan this time... :]

No comments:

Post a Comment