August 29, 2010

my not-so-secret obsession...

Well, now I have a new secret obsession... And guess what? I AM GOING TO TELL YOU!
I bet that makes you feel special... doesn't it?
Well, I hope it does. Anyways, my "secret" obsession is writing quotes. (it's not so secret now, isn't it?)

I just think of quotes as little bits and pieces of songs. Maybe a line or two. A small phrase. Quotes are pretty much small things people say that others may find interesting, funny, inspiring, moving... ect. Y'all get the idea.

Some of my quotes aren't even from my songs, but I think I can add them into them though...

Any-who, here are some of my quotes...

"A true friend has the key to your heart"

"Time isn't going to wait for you. Time isn't going to wait for anyone. You just have to live life to the fullest because every moment is passing by..."

"And if you keep saying that my dreams won't come true, I'll just have to keep playing my guitar until I find the right tune."

"The things you love the most are the hardest to let go..."

"Dreams are telling your mind what your heart is saying..."

Trust me, I have more, but this is all that I'll post today. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment