February 7, 2010

Figured it would be time to get off my lazy bum...

So two nights ago, I woke up and I came up with a whole song. I woke up at around 2:00AM. I turned my light on and started writing frantically. If I didn't write it, I would have never remembered it!!! That happens to me a lot. I sometimes get too lazy to get out of my bed and start writing that in the morning, I FORGET!!!! Most of the songs that I write in the middle of the night are usually my best ones. Who would want to forget one of their best songs?!?!?! So thats why I decided that from now on, when I think of a song, I will write it down. (whether or not if I am tired or not)

And speaking of the topic of waking up in the middle of the night...
I CAN'T SLEEP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Do you realize how hard it is to sleep when you have so many thoughts inside your head?!?!?!?!?! I think of songs, flashbacks, favorite memories, dancing gorillas.(yes, dancing gorillas... I dont know what I ate that day... don't judge me)

It's the easiest way to write songs.(well, thats what I think)

Anyway, I just wanted to show you all my collection of notebooks. I collect a lot of things and I don't even know it! Tanktops, nailpolishes, pens, and now, notebooks. My friends think I have a lot, I don't know about you...



Well, now you can also see some of my favorite books. haha (as I said before... SOME of them)

No comments:

Post a Comment