February 2, 2010

To all of the Aspired Singers in the World...

I am so sorry that I haven't posted another post in a long time. I was caught up in school and in my life...

I was just watching American Idol and I just wanted to say...
CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL OF THE PEOPLE WHO MADE IT PAST THE AUDITIONS!!!!

I hope that someday I could be on American Idol. (or a singing competition for that matter) Its amazing to see so many people who enjoy what I like to do. If its singing, writing, playing guitar or just plain music. I bet they were scared to face the judges. Of course they were. They have so much courage to face the judges and show what they've got. I can't wait ot see who wins and all of the other episodes of American Idol... Good Luck to all...

I came up with a verse of a new song and am working on the rest. I will post all of it soon. I am not sure what its called yet. I would appreciate it if you would maybe comment on it and tell me what you think of it. Thanks! :D

"I talked to my friends to get you out of my head
But you popped in again and again,
Wondering if, what you were thinking then,
I really don’t know.

Sometimes I wish you could even see,
The fire that’s burning inside of me.
Can’t you even let me have some peace?
I know you won’t…"


This is all I have. PLEASE tell me what you think.
Thats all I can say for today... over and out! haha! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment