June 16, 2011

Birthday Prezziee/No More School

Well, school's out! Summertime!

You know the song from the post before about school ending? Yeah, so I made a video of the song...

WITH MY SUPER COOL NEW CAMCORDER THAT I GOT FOR MY BIRTHDAY!
yay!
It's High Definition, has awesome features and you can plug a mic in too!
I'm totally satisfied.

So yeah, please don't mind my singing. I know it sounds weird, EVEN WITH A GOOD AUDIO CAMERA.

I swear, cameras hate my voice.

My voice was kind of cracking, so yeah. Once again, don't mind. I just wanted to test the camera out. : )




OKAY. SORRY. NEVER MIND. BLOGGER ISN'T LETTING ME UPLOAD MY AWESOME HIGH DEFINITION VIDEO.

whoops! wonder what went wrong. (omg, alliteration!) 
anyway, i'll try to get it fixed asap. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment