June 10, 2011

Why is it that I am so busy?

I am just too busy sometimes.
Almost the end of the school year, what can I say?

Oh and you know what's even better?

IT'S MY BIRTHDAY TOMORROW!

Oh yeah.

I want a new, legit, (I have got to stop saying that!) cooler camcorder so that I can post awesome videos just for my one and only viewers. (if I have any. haha.)
Hopefully I'll get one. :)

Okay, so I know it's been a while since I last posted another song.
IAMSOSORRYFORTHAT. :(

I will TRY to post another song later today, if I get my lazy butt off my chair and get my songbook.

Anyway, to keep you "not bored," here's a music video for one of the songs I'm currently obsessed with.

Yes, of course, It's Taylor Swift. <3


Cross your fingers for another song... not another brain fart. Haha. (I just love saying that!)

No comments:

Post a Comment