April 1, 2012

Bittersweet Innocence

The bittersweet taste
Of innocence
That you hold on to
Never let go of
The youth inside of you.
Worlds will collide
Mistakes will be made
Paths will cross
Madness is what keeps us close.
Being afraid of
The impossible
Will shatter glass hearts
Which is the beauty within us.
And of all the wonders
Those witches have told
Spells have cast
Prophecies from oracles
Have defined our destines.
Fear not of this life
Live until the stars have told us so
Which after we tower mountains
And disclose adventures
That have widened our eyes.
Open doors to which paths lead
Us to wondrous favorable circumstances
Love shall be cherished
Be rough when it's harsh
Despite it all life without love
Will never be left not found. 
Nobody is a nobody
When there is bittersweet innocence
Masking your fears
Layers upon your beauty.

I guess I'm just having a poet's moment these days. I dedicate this to my sister. <3
I don't know if you have noticed but my poems are basically me rambling on nonsense.
Hopefully this has made sense to y'all. Haha (:

No comments:

Post a Comment