April 8, 2012

Sugar to the max!

I spent about three hours baking cupcakes. No big deal.
Failed my first two batches. The frustration killed me. But I didn't give up, just like I haven't given up writing songs. And finally the third batch came out perfecto!
I did write three songs this weekend, which is always a good thing. (:
And yes, thanks to Shakespeare, my inner poet is still inside me.
And now you all know that I bake. Haha

Easter cupcakes! :)
 That ball on the top is cookie dough... salmonella free, of course.
 Photography skills do come in handy. And an awesome camera.
 The fact that there was so much sugar in this scared me. Let's hope we all stay healthy after munching on one... :S
Thanks mom for taking this one! 

My mom gave me serious prep talk when I was about to give up on my second batch. She made me bake again until they were perfect. (Oh, what a perfectionist!) 

Methinks I should post another song asap. Agreed?

Happy bunny day!

No comments:

Post a Comment