January 18, 2010

Friends!



I was listening to Demi Lovato's Song "Gift of A Friend." I love that song, it reminds me of my best friends. The meaning of that song is that whatever your friends do, you will find the value of them anyways. They are there for you no matter what. When the song first came out in the summer, I was obsessed! Mainly because it related to me. I then got some ideas. I wrote a song called "Different Kind Of Perfect". I just posted the chorus... so... here it is!

Different Kind of Perfect

To meet someone as perfect as you,
Is something so reletively new,
And I'll have to be able to see,
If the real you will shine in front of me,
So I'll open my eyes,
And start to define,
If I keep on trying,
I'll be sure to find...
The different kind of perfect in you...

I wrote this song about my friends. They are crazy, funny, outgoing, caring and awesome! The message behind this chorus is that it doesn't matter if you are "perfect" or if you are not. Everyone is perfect and different in their own way. what matters is that you stay yourself and true in front of me. As the "artist" or the writer of the song, this is what I feel, but you guys can relate to this too.

No comments:

Post a Comment