January 20, 2010

Taylor Swift...


ALL HAIL TAYLOR SWIFT! HAHA...
I love her! She is one of my idols!!!! An amazing singer, beautiful songwriter and role model all around... I love her songwriting skills! I usually get my inspiration listening to her. Although she is country-pop, and I usually listen to more pop/rock, her lyrics are very inspirational. I was listening to her song "White Horse" and I was also listening to "Crazier." They both made me want to cry. I don't know what got to me. I wasn't bawling like a baby, but I had some tears come out of my eyes. Maybe it reminded me of my best friends, buy why did I cry at "White Horse?" That had nothing to do with my friends! The lyrics were so emotional and moving.
It's amazing what songwriters can do. They make their audiences feel what the writer feels. The song can relate to the audience. I hope that someday, I will be able to move my audience and make them understand what I feel. As well as relate to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment