May 2, 2011

I Finally Laid My Hands on My Songbook

FINALLY! I finished my project. Turns out, it was better than I expected. :)
I mean, the downside was that I had to lug Tino all around my school (and my school is pretty big) but my friend's fought over Tino because they wanted to carry him.

Long story short: My teacher was impressed. :) That's what I really care about.

I finally wrote some lines for a song. It's been a while since I actually opened my songbook and wrote. Guess I've been too busy with my project.

"Here I am, waiting for a wave,
To push it out, push away the pain.
It's harder than you think, to have a smile on your face."

Yeaaaaaaah. That's all I got.
Haha. Writer's Block perhaps?

OH AND DID I MENTION... for another project (English) we have to write songs about "The Diary Of Anne Frank."
^In my opinion, that is a very inspirational story. I recommend it. It's a very good read.

NOW THAT'S MY KIND OF PROJECT.

It's funny because we were asked if our partners were to be chosen randomly or we get to pick. We all wanted our partners to be chosen randomly... well... because... we all like each other. We're a very good and co-operative class. ;)
When our teacher mentioned that we're writing songs, all heads turned to me.. and then the class wanted to pick partners.

Luckily I was paired up with one of my best friends.
Life is good.. so far. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment