May 3, 2011

My Capo is a Lifesaver!!

Why is it, you may ask?
WHAT is a capo, is probably the most common question. Correct? Yes.

A capo is sort of a clamp thingy (my awesome use of vocabulary) used on a guitar, it's placed on the frets to change the key. (or the sound of the guitar.)
You can still play the same chords but, it sounds different... yet COOLER.
Here's a better definition of a capo. --> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Capo

Wikipedia is great.

Anyway, I LOVE LOVE LOVE my capo. It allows me to play random Lady Gaga songs easily. haha.
I also play other songs too, no worries. It's fun too, because every time you clamp it on a different fret, it sounds different, therefore, it's fun to play around with all the chords because they sound cool.

I mean, seriously. Before capo = BORING guitarist.
                           After capo= AWESOME guitarist. :)

You get my point. Besides, it's fun to play famous songs. It's much easier with a capo.

Tino loves my capo too. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment