May 8, 2011

No Hot Water In the House// MOMMY DAY

My friend's little sis was showing me some fairy wings. I think I've gone blind. They're so pink! Like hot pink!
Now, if that isn't bright, then I don't know what is.

I honestly have nothing to say here today, mainly because I'm really tired and bored. I also don't have my songbook with me at the moment.

Want to hear the story of my life? It implies to the title.

Yesterday, luckily I took a shower in the morning, but when my mom took a shower, cold water started coming out.

NO. HOT. WATER.

So we basically spent like 5 minutes trying to find the hot water in every sink and shower we had. Turns out we didn't have any hot water and no one was going to fix it.

Why? It's the weekend. No one fixes appliances on the weekend. That's just sad.

Basically, I was stuck at my friend's house and I took a shower there. At least I got hot water. Hopefully some guy will fix it for us soon.

ALSO, It's Mother's Day.

Guess what I did? I didn't do the cheesy make-breakfast-in-bed thing. I gave my mom a card, and we're going to go out to eat. That's how awesome we are.

Actually, I also wrote a whole page of cheesy "heartfelt" random scramble of words. Also known as sentences in the card. I dunno why, I just felt like it. :)

Well, I love my mom and that's all that matters... right?
Even though I do annoy her sometimes. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment