May 19, 2011

Sad Song. How Wonderful

I wrote another half song. It's quite sad.
I have no story to tell you today, other than that I'm excited that I have a 4-day weekend! Awesome sauce.

Here goes the song.

I'm trying to get out,
Of the mess I made.
I hope I can find out,
I can find out a way.

I'm lost in the dark,
Silence screams loud.
There's no one to save me,
Catch me from falling down.

I know I'm stuck, I've been left alone,
To solve my problems on my own.
I need to figure out how to fix this,
Without broken promises.

But I need someone to tell me,
Am I crazy?
Am I lost in my mind?
I need someone to believe me,
And even see,
That maybe I'm alright.
I've got to find a way,
To get out the mess,
And I hope that,
Maybe it'll get fixed.
So just tell me, tell me, just tell me.

No comments:

Post a Comment