August 7, 2011

Goodies.

Life is good when you have cinnamon rolls.
But not when it takes about 3 hours to make. You see, I'm slow when it comes to baking because I lag a lot. This time, not only did I lag, but I had to leave the dough out for and hour and then leave the rolls out for 45 mins. I baked this while I was watching the Teen Choice Awards.

Pretty awesome stuff.

The cool part? My mom wanted to watch it just because of Taylor Swift. Yep, we're T.Swift freaks! Demi Lovato and Selena Gomez were pretty cool out there too.


                                             I see lots of gooey icing. :)

                                       

So yeah, that's basically how my evening went. I also baked banana bread but unfortunately, that didn't work out. Sorry to say, I was too busy this evening to write anything. Whoops!

 Chef Mani in the making.

P.S- I mastered "Forget You" by Cee Lo Green on piano. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment