August 3, 2011

My Inner Poet. Part 3.

You.
Who are you?
What have you done with my life?
So many decisions have been made,
My life has been turned upside down.
I've sacrificed so much.
Do you even care?

What.
What are you trying to do?
Run away from here,
I can't take it anymore.
Why should you be trusted?
I can't even open my heart out.
Everyone else can,
Except for me.

Go.
I don't care.
I never got what I deserved,
Why should you get it back now?
I've tried to hard to please you,
Prove myself and cared.
Did I get anything back?
I'm engulfed in my misery.

Cry.
It's all I ever do nowadays.
My dreams have turned into nightmares.
Sleepless nights.
I've turned into an insomniac.
You portray an enemy;
Someone who pushes me down.
And I'm falling.

Welcome to my upside-down life.
Will you ever bother fixing it so it's right side up?

Okay, I know I've been obsessed with poetry. Haha. This is actually a poem based on a mixture of events that have happened in my life. I know, depressing but a good portion of it is exaggerated. (phew, haha.)

Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment