August 5, 2011

Working It Out on Piano.

Hey everyone! I've been busy trying to learn some songs on the piano. It's a lot of fun, but it takes a lot of effort as well. Here are some of the songs:
-Hurt- Christina Aguileria.
-Grenade- Bruno Mars
-Forget You- Cee Lo Green
-Pray- Justin Bieber
-You Belong With Me- Taylor Swift.

So, this is what I have worked with so far! Actually, I haven't mastered any of these songs yet. They're quite rough. (As you know I'm a much better guitarist... piano isn't really my thing... unless you count learning them by ear.) My goal is to master them... and to play them my way, of course.

I'm still trying my best to post some videos but unfortunately blogger keeps telling me that there is an error EVERY SINGLE TIME I try.

That really sucks.

My inner pianist awaits.

No comments:

Post a Comment