August 15, 2011

I'm A Cool Kid.


Isn't this the coolest thing ever? Well, if you can't really see it from your distance just click on it.
Ahaha, will ya look at that. I'm on my blog!
Okay, that's lame.
I'm lame.

ANYWAY...

I wrote another half-song today. It isn't much and it has nothing to do with Harry Potter. (Remind me to write a song about Harry Potter. Haha.) Speaking of Harry Potter, I was watching something on tv. It was about the life of J.K Rowling.

Pretty interesting stuff. So yeah, let's get to the boring stuff... (heh.) Here's my song.

Other Side

I don't know how our roads crossed,
I felt like I was walking on broken glass.
Maybe you knew how I felt.

It's getting lonely, I'm lost inside,
I'm getting stuck in my imagination.
Meandering through flashbacks.

Maybe it wasn't a part of it.
Destiny isn't a part of it.
It is now lost in the past.
I'm losing you through your cold eyes.

*chorus*
I've been trying to fight my will power,
Forcing myself to get all this out of my head.
I guess it wasn't working.
I've been trying to fight my will power,
Making sure I'm feeling alright.
It wasn't working you know.

(You know, if you had a bit of imagination, and edit this a bit, this could sound like a Harry Potter song.)

I hope you liked it! It is kind of a personal song (aren't they always?) but personal songs are cool, right? Ahaha.
I'm stuck on the other side.

No comments:

Post a Comment