January 3, 2011

And inspiration kicks in.

HEY! IT'S FINALLY 2011!!! Happy New Year! :D 
Did you all have fun partying? 

Anyways, I read this poem that my friend showed me and it inspired me to write this. 
Well, technically it was from 2 weeks ago but I somehow found this in my notebook. 
How lucky? :)
I hope you like this. Comments and critique are appreciated. 

I Promise...

I promise I’ll try my best,
I promise to walk away.
But do you realize that it’s hurting me inside.

I promise to stand strong.
I promise to find a way out,
But don’t you understand my heart?

I promise I’ll find a way out,
I promise to never bother you,
But when you treat me like that, how can I stop?

I promise to stay as myself,
I promise to be true,
But if only you cared and loved me too.

No comments:

Post a Comment