January 25, 2011

What an embarassment.

I was looking through some files on my laptop and I found a document of some of my old songs that were typed up. I think they were about 3 years ago...
I'm actually embarrassing myself by showing you a snippet of my older songs, but when I read over it, I just laughed and I thought it was pretty good, considering that I started to write songs at that time. (maybe a year or 2 earlier.)
Well, here it goes. :)

First impressions make a big difference,
Of what other see.
You're able to see the outside,
Not the inside of me.
You just try to find who I am,
And not let me free,
It's hard to change myself,
When others believe...

That I have a perfect life...
Trust me, no I don't.
You think that...
I have no worries inside,
But you don't understand,
That I just keep trying,
To make my life what I want it to be.
I just wish that you could believe,
That I'm not living my life perfectly...

Sometimes you expect me to be so great,
It's hard to even try.
Every time I make a mistake,
You don't let it pass by.
You think I can do everything,
Do you know it's a lie?
I'm just starting to grow my wings,
And you're already making me fly...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment