January 29, 2011

Friday Night.

I like how I'm currently writing a song while eating chocolate chip cookies. Yum! And it's currently 12:35AM.
This is how I spend my Friday nights. :) Isn't it amazing!
Chocolate gives me brain power. Totally.
Well then, as usual, I'll be posting another song. (or at least a part of it.)

I have about 2 verses and the pre-chorus at the moment. They're a bit rough and they need some editing but they're not horrible either.

Do you know the memories in my heart?
Can you read my mind?
I'm dreaming crazy thoughts in my head,
Every night.

I never thought it would come true,
The day I thought that you didn't care.
And each day it's transforming,
Dreams to nightmares.

How long will it be 'till it will be the same?
How long will it be 'till you change...?

Haha. Isn't it deep?
Thanks for reading. Keep reading my blog. I really appreciate it.
Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment