January 20, 2011

A natural habit...

When I write songs, I always have a few pages just for doodles.
I believe you've already seen them from some of my older posts. Well, here's another doodle page that I worked on. And it ends up being the last page of my songbook.
Time to get a new one. :)

This doodle page isn't exactly full of "doodles." It's a whole bunch of my favorite song lyrics and titles of my favorite songs, and favorite artists. Some of these lyrics are actually inspirational and they motivate me.

This is basically what I do when I'm stuck on a song. Writing other lyrics helps me come up with more of my own lyrics. I just figured that our recently and now I do it all the time. :)

As you can see, I have written "Tino" somewhere in this picture. Tino is actually my guitar's name. (haha, yes. I actually did name it.)

I'm really sorry if some of the lyrics are messy. Sometimes my printing is extremely neat and other times it's really messy. It just depends on my mood. : D

No comments:

Post a Comment