March 23, 2011

About to be trashed...

Oh hey, the title above looks like a song title doesn't it?
Maybe I'll try to write a song called "About to Be Trashed."
Cool.

I should clean my room more often; not to just make my mom happy but because I found a notebook and on the first page I wrote a poem. After playing around with some chords and melodies on the piano, I "magically" transformed it into a song. I'm such an awesome magician.
The poem turned out into two verses; but that's better than nothing!

It's easier to come and go,
And walk out that door.
For you it seems like no big deal,
For me it's something more.

I tried to listen to other songs,
To make my mood change.
But it's hard enough to face the truth,
When I have to face the pain.

WHAT A MASTERPIECE! I feel so proud. :)

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment