March 28, 2011

Silence

Silence. It's a freaky sound. It's a scary feeling- a feeling of loneliness, darkness and suspense.
Not fun.
It's not the silence of when people stop chattering. It's the dead silence. Where nothing, NOTHING can be heard. Not even yourself breathing.
Yeah, that's when it gets deeps.
Dead silence is like pain. Once it hits it's scary. You can't get rid of it right away. You're too speechless to say a peep. Slowly but surely it goes. It hides, but it will come again.
Don't worry, it's almost entirely harmless.
I think it is.
You barley hear a peep.
Trust me, I think it wont hurt you.
But it will come again one day...

^ So here it is. One of my deep journal entries. It was something I wrote when I was down. It's actually dated 12.03.2010.
Spine-chilling isn't is?
Hope you like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment