March 31, 2011

oh the wonderful creations that my mind creates as a result of listening to Paramore, Hey Monday, and Nevershoutnever.

With the promises that remain,
It's not easy to explain how this cloud of darkness is made.
I'm feeling dizzy inside,
The towers collide as we try to reach higher.

I try to take, take, take it slowly,
Help, help, help myself from being lonely.
Would you ever consider getting me back?
I hope to wish, wish, wish for more peace,
Hope, hope, hope that the fights will cease,
Have you ever wondered why I'm a mess?

It's not finished, I know it's actually something I came up with on the spot as I was checking this blog.
I'll try my best to continue it soon!
Hope you like it.

Fyi, the genre for this song is probably alternative rock or pop/rock.


Paramore
Hey Monday
NeverShoutNever

No comments:

Post a Comment