March 21, 2011

Gleeeeeek!

As you can tell from the title, I like Glee. I especially love their songs... well, the covers the songs. I was watching the episode where they write their own songs, and I got inspired by one of the songs that Rachel Berry (Lea Michele) sang. She truly has a powerful voice.
The part that really cracked me up was when the Glee club sang "Loser Like Me."
It was epic. : )

If there is a question lurking about in your head like "Why haven't you posted any songs in the past 2-3 weeks or so?" then let me answer: My laptop screen isn't working (weird eh?) and I still need to get it fixed, but while that happened, my dad's computer also didn't work so we got that fixed.
I feel bad for my laptop. I hope it gets repaired soon.

Here's another one of my songs. Enjoy!

Drifted Into Yesterday

I feel like I don't know you,
I'm getting annoyed by your attitude.
I feel like you're telling lies,
'Cause you never acted like you tried.

Here we go, down this bumpy road,
I get stuck, not knowing where to go.
You seem to find your path,
And I never thought we'd have a last.

The moments that we've shared,
I never thought I'd be prepared,
For the ending of my fairytale.
Somehow I feel so lost,
Everything seems to be gone,
And I can't find the words to say,
My mind's drifted into yesterday.

That's basically all I have for today. It seems like I'm only writing half-songs. Truth is, I am but I do finish them, I just forget to post them on this blog because I get excited about my new songs! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment