July 17, 2011

FRESH. NEW. BOLD. :)

Writing a new song. Hmmm... got any ideas?

I need to think of something new. I need a change.

SOMETHING NEW. FRESH. BOLD. You know?

I'm not going to make it sad. Hopefully not. I want to write about something different. I have way too many sad songs... Unless I come up with an amazing line for a sad song, then perhaps, I can make an exception.

BUT DARLING, YOU ARE THE ONLY EXCEPTION. Sorry, I just had a Paramore moment. <3

I can't think of anything. I'm having a brainfart at the moment and it's not fun.

BY THE WAY... I watched Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows part 2 today and it was a-m-a-z-i-n-g!! Honestly, I cried. Some parts of the movie were so sad... and I don't usually cry in movies. Haha.Well, anyway, I'm not going to spoil the movie for y'all.

It. Was. So. Good. (Yeah, I'm kind of obsessing over it now.)













^ This is how I spend my summer. Hi Vannie. <3 Hahahaha.
Wow, my face got chopped off.... oh well. 


Anyway... Any new song ideas? I'm all ears. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment