July 9, 2011

Spazzing At My Camera. Part 1

Oh gosh, why does my voice sound like... erm... poop in a camera?

HOW ON EARTH DO PEOPLE MAKE THEIR VOICES SOUND GOOD IN A CAMERA.

HOW?
HOW?
HOW?

The frustration is killing me. I'm discombobulated, like, legitly. discombobulated.

Is 'legitly' even a word? I don't care. I shall make it one.

Time for me to rage. Here we go.
Three.
Two.
One.

qwertyuiopasdfghjklzxcvbnm. reujklgsjaiorehjklgawrpiegruohjksdadiouregjksgjhsp;dfljkd.
-slams head on keyboard-

Ouch.

Any-who, that's not the worst part. Every time I make an attempt to post a video on here, blogger will gladly ruin my moment and I will have a pop-up saying  "We are sorry, but there was an error while uploading your video.

WHAT IS THIS INSANITY?

Does blogger not like uploading new high definition videos? I think not.

Ragequit.

Now, I shall eat sweet oranges and grapes while crying in misery.

No comments:

Post a Comment