July 7, 2011

Random Snippets.

My songbook is filled with empty pages and pages that consist of either:
1. one verse.
2. a chorus
3. a line.
4. ect, ect.

Yeah, you get the point.

Oh, btw. Time for me to rant. I'm kind of annoyed by this new blogger layout. I'm sure you didn't notice it because you don't have to go on blogger and draft and stuff just to edit, post and manage the blog.
If you do have blogger, I hope you understand my pain... my confusion.

ANYWAY, here it goes!

"It starts to rain,
It washes away everything.
All the pain,
If only the rain washed it."

"I don't know what I'm supposed to say.
I'm trying to watch the rain wash away,
The pain and I'm sorry I had to replay,
But I'm hoping that it wont stay."  <-- ANOTHER SONG WITH A REFERENCE ABOUT RAIN. AHAHAH.

"Mark my words darling,
I should've listened to what they said.
Now I'm feeling confused and,
Paranoid inside my head."  (YAY! NOT A RAIN REFERENCE)

"Every night in the sky, you see a star.
I'll make a wish and say, I'll reach far."  (PRETTY STARS. -laugh out loud-)

"I'll be there 'till the end, no promises to bend." (WHOA. COOL. haha)



Um, yeah. That's about it.


No comments:

Post a Comment