July 28, 2011

Legit Notebook Right Here.

So, I mentioned a few posts ago that I will show you my awesome new notebook. Well, here it is.



Don't you just love the webcam quality?
I sure don't.

If you can't read the very small print, here's what it says:


I CAN'T SLEEP.
A journal for passing the time when insomnia strikes and my brain is circling in on itself, cannibalizing the trivialities of the day and exaggerating the ticking of the clock, reminding me that every minute spent awake is another minute closer to when I'll have to get up, though many of the greatest artists and sages were insomniacs and that's part of how they got so much done, so if I can't sleep, I might as well write and channel my misery in something productive.

^ ISN'T THAT COOL?

Time for me to pour my misery into this notebook. Haha.


No comments:

Post a Comment