July 22, 2011

Summer boredom... With Books, Guitars and Piano.

I really need to work my butt off for more songs. Really.

I'm having one of those "really, just really?" moments.

I NEED MORE SONG IDEAS.

Help me out pleaseeeeeeee?


Well, anyway, how's everyone's summer? Good? Oh well, that's... er... good. Me? Oh thanks for asking but my summer is alright. I guess it's more than alright. I read a bunch of books (and currently reading some too). Oh, and I learned a few songs on my guitars... and piano.
Fyi, I'm not the greatest pianist.

So, yeah. Let's start with books. (I recommend that you read them. They're awesome!!)
Speaking of awesome... I read:
-The Book of Awesome- Neil Pasricha
- The Lost Hero- Rick Riordan
-Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows- J.K Rowling <3
-Stormbreaker- Anthony Horowitz
-Pride and Prejudice-Jane Austen
-Emma- Jane Austen

Now, songs that I learned:

-Skyscraper- Demi Lovato. (Guitar and Piano)
-Edge of Glory- Lady Gaga (Piano)
-We'll Be A Dream- We the Kings feat. Demi Lovato (Guitar)
-Misery Business- Paramore (Guitar)
-Jar of Hearts- Christina Perri (Piano)
-The Voice Within- Christina Aguileria (Piano)
-Wouldn't Change a Thing- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas (Guitar)
-Grenade- Bruno Mars (Guitar) Actually, I edited it. I kind of played it by notes rather than chords.


Well, I'm going to try to learn more. 


No comments:

Post a Comment