April 16, 2011

Another Day of Boredom... and Music Videos.

Another Saturday has passed... boring as ever. Well, not really. The evenings tend to get a little boring. There isn't much to do, besides ranting on this blog, which by the way, (if you prefer text talk, then I'll say BTW) is literally my refuge to get outta boredom.
Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.


I've been obsessed with a few songs lately... AND their music videos. Here it goes.

1. Who says- Selena Gomez
 
I just love the message to this song! And Selena Gomez is pretty awesome. 


2. The Fray- Never Say Never

I used to be obsessed with this song!

3. Long Distance- Bruno Mars (no music video- just lyrics)

I just love the beat of this song... and Bruno Mars's voice. :)


4.
I just love this song. The music video is really nice too. It's different. 
Well, here it is. Four of some of the songs and music videos that I'm currently addicted to. Yes, I realize that it's different from my "Five Fav Songs" list on the side of the blog. (check it out!)

No comments:

Post a Comment