April 2, 2011

Hello Noobie

I feel like I'm walking around in circles because I have nowhere to go with my so called "brilliant" idea of writing random gibberish on the blog other than my music. I've tried to make this blog as interesting as possible, but since it's coming from me, I doubt it will be interesting.... It will be AH-MAZING.

Enough said.

Besides, I just named it "A Peek Inside a Music Freak's Life" right? So I'm bound to tell you about my life, however boring you may find it.

I'm still walking around in circles and to be frank, I'm dizzy. Can I sit somewhere?

Also, I was searching through some songs and I found some that I recognized. I used to listen to them way back when I used to stare out the window pretending I was in a movie. Pssssh... I don't do that now.
In other words, I used to hear this on the radio quite a while ago and I'm pleased to hear it again.

It's a shame that I saw the music video for the first time today...


Stop and Stare- One Republic

I also get very annoyed at the adds they show in between some videos. I mean, I get it "Swifer gives cleaning a whole new meaning." I've used it before now stop reminding me, please. Also, I know it rhymes. That's cool. Yo.

No comments:

Post a Comment