April 29, 2011

:)

Sorry that I haven't been blogging lately. I was really busy with school and my project.
FINALLY... it's the weekend.

Anyway, I was SUPPOSED to present my project on Thursday, but due to our early dismissal, the class was shorter and I didn't.
Then, I was going to present today, but for some reason, I didn't.
So now, I'm presenting on Monday. Hopefully.
Aha, yeah. I will present on Monday.

Apparently, I've been dragging Tino all around my school for the past day or two. It's quite fun, actually, since two of my friends were fighting over Tino. They wanted to carry him around the school for me.

I also liked playing guitar in my art class. Especially when we have free time. Which I did, haha, but one of my friends (who is really good at guitar) kept "stealing" him away from me. :(
Haha.

Yeah, he's that famous.

No comments:

Post a Comment