April 4, 2011

We All Have Been Disturbed. Don't Deny.

I've been remembering flashbacks and memories lately. Some of which I don't even want to look back onto. It's kind of giving me the creeps.

Here it goes.

As I was inspecting my retainer (when I say inspect, I just mean randomly observing.. when I say that, I mean just staring at it.) I remembered an incident where I was about 4 years old. I walked into the bathroom and I found a cup that had my grandma's dentures in it. I will say no more, considering how disturbed you might be.

You know those little toys where you squeeze their heads and suddenly their eyes pop out. Yeah, that was what I looked like.

Long story short, I was scarred.

Anyway, I'm still writing songs, and I came up with this as I was trying to control my friend's hyperactive sister. Since I was too busy trying to control her and stop her from poking my eyes out and eating my ears, I only wrote a verse... basically 4 lines.

"If I come any closer to you,
I might just regret.
I can't go back cause if I do,
I know I'll get hurt."

Over and Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment