April 8, 2011

holaholahola.

My Spanish is legit.
Anyway, it's pretty ironic how I end up adding posts for 4 days in a row or something, then I stop posting for 3 days, and start posting again. It seems to be a trend.

So, I'm working on a project. It's called ENEX. (Enrichment Exploration.)
Yes, it sounds cool. Very cool.
We have to choose a topic for either
1. a future career
OR
2. a passion

I chose something somewhat in the middle... more on the passion side.
Can you guess? It's quite obvious.
Music Recording/Production!!!!

It's a powerpoint presentaion and I'm also going to create background music. Along with the music, I'm going to play Tino and sing an original. Yes, I'm hoping to get high marks for the "wow factor."

It's due in 3 weeks. Thank goodness I'm ALMOST done. Kind of. At least I'm not procrastinating. 

I'm crossing my fingers!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment