April 1, 2011

R-r-r-ranting.

From what I know, April Fools ends at 12:00 PM. So three hours and thirty-two minutes have passed April Fools and honestly, I didn't prank anyone.

Go figure. I woke up at noon anyways. C'mon, it's spring break.

Don't get me wrong, I did get pranked. Let's just say, I've been pranked by my mind. My brain. My imagination. Whatever it is you want to call it, it's was in my head. And I was pranked while I was asleep.

It's quite easy to get fooled in your dreams. I mean, you can't control them, right?

Let me just sum it up. My dream involved me being apart of Dancing with the Stars and some of my friends who are boys wearing a skirt.

I have no clue how I came up with that and I hope that I will never come across that again.

Enough about that. I realized that this blog is full of mumbo-jumbo of all my songs. I think it's pretty awesome but I don't want you to read this blog and suddenly fall on your keyboard and start snoring. That's not what I intended. I've decided to also post random things about my life, or some posts about me ranting about a certain topic. And I'll add a bit of lyrics and poetry.

I've also decided to change the name of this blog. The URL is the same www.music-in-writing.blogspot.com but instead of "Music in Writing," I changed it to "A Peek Inside A Music Freak's Life."
I thought it will give it a little more character.

I hope this doesn't confuse you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment